Friday 26 April 2013

Rachel Caine Book Tour

Hello, everyone!

So yesterday I went out, not really thinking about the post or expecting anything exciting - not expecting anything, really.  But when I got home, what should have arrived but a copy of Fall of Night, the penultimate book in the Morganville Series!  Cue squealing and happy dancing.  (Not really.  I'm very mature that way.)  (No, I'm not.)

Now, I would be telling you all to be jealous (I wouldn't, I'm not that mean), but the link below will tell you where Rachel Caine is going to be from 10th May through to 20th May.  This is a UK tour, and I am already jealous of anyone who is going to get to go.  *gives evil stare as she surveys the crowd*  Although, she is in London a couple of times, so maybe I can beg or bribe her to come to my house... 

So anyway, feel free to check out the details, note down where she'll be and when so that you can prepare to stalk her.  And that's it from me today. :)

http://www.allisonandbusby.com/coolextras/fall-of-night-book-tour-pdf.pdf

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Aa'Ishah! I need to catch up with the series. I'm one book behind now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Aa'Ishah. I hope you enjoy it :) I'm looking forward to it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always a rush when you receive a book you've been dying to read. Right, Aa'Ishah?

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love hearing from you all! I read every one and do my best to visit your blog in return. I look forward to hearing your thoughts! :)

Please note that this blog is now an award-free zone. I appreciate the thought, but unfortunately I just don't have the time anymore.