Wednesday 30 January 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (#23)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on.  Here's what I'm looking forward to this week!

The MurmuringsTitle: The Murmurings
Author: Carly Anne West
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Released: 5th March 2013

A teen girl starts hearing the same voices that drove her sister to commit suicide in this creepy, suspenseful novel.

Everyone thinks Sophie’s sister, Nell, went crazy. After all, she heard strange voices that drove her to commit suicide. But Sophie doesn’t believe that Nell would take her own life, and she’s convinced that Nell’s doctor knows more than he’s letting on.

As Sophie starts to piece together Nell’s last days, every lead ends in a web of lies. And the deeper Sophie digs, the more danger she’s in—because now she’s hearing the same haunting whispers. Sophie’s starting to think she’s going crazy too. Or worse, that maybe she’s not….


This sounds so creepy!  I really hope it is.  I feel like I need a good dose of creepiness. ;) 

What are you waiting on this week?  Let me know!

8 comments:

  1. Oooh this sounds like something that would make you need to leave the light on after reading. Creepy! Great pick Aa'Ishah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks creepy!
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! This one sounds so creepy! I want to read it! ;D Great pick!
    Cheers!

    Millie @ Millie D's Words
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds wonderfully intriguing! I'm curious about the real reason behind the voices... can't wait to find out what it is. And that is one creepy looking girl on the cover! Brilliant pick, Aa'Ishah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds like a great mystery/psychological thriller! I hope it lives up to my expectations, because I've been waiting for a good one ever since Mara Dyer. Maybe this is a bit paranormal as well? Anyhow, fantastic pick, Aa'Ishah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, this sounds INTENSE. And I love the cover! Creepy-tastic! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds very mysterious. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds so creepy and spooky. I'm not sure I'll be picking it up, but I'll be interested to hear what you think when it's eventually released! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love hearing from you all! I read every one and do my best to visit your blog in return. I look forward to hearing your thoughts! :)

Please note that this blog is now an award-free zone. I appreciate the thought, but unfortunately I just don't have the time anymore.