Monday 3 September 2012

Notices

Hey guys!

OK, so I just have a couple of things to let you know about. One of them I was gonna mention a little later in the week, but since something else came up I figured I might as well put them together.

Firstly, some of you will know that in July I was nominated by the awesome Lauren at The Headless Owl for the Liebster Blog Award. For those of you amazing people who have since decided to stalk me and haven't seen the post I put up in reply, if you're interested you can check it out here. Since that time, I have been nominated again. Twice. Once, last month, by the fabulous Macy at It's A Book Thing, and again today by the brilliant young adult author and photographer Cassandra Giovanni who you can find over at C Giovanni Writes. Now, I feel like a bit of a schmuck not writing a full acceptance post, but at the same time writing variations of the same post would be a bit pointless, not to mention lengthy, so Macy and Cassandra, I hope you guys understand! A big big thank you to you both for nominating me. You guys rock.

So, on to number two. I know I am not the first to say this; I've seen several other bloggers put up this same message: I am going back to school. For me, next week. Before I burst into tears and beg the skies and school authorities futilely for another month off, I just wanted to let you guys know that my posts are going to become more sporadic, maybe immediately, maybe not, but at some point relatively soon. Even worse than it is now. *Cringe* I hate even saying it, it feels like I should be devoting all my time to this blog which has become such a big part of my life now thanks to all of you guys, but sadly the effects of that would not go down well with school. Or uni, since I'll be applying in the next couple of months. I know you all are totally understanding, and each one a true friend, and I love you all for it.

Oh, I'm sorry, was that not loud enough? LOVE YOU ALL! ;D <33

A

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your nominations, Aa'Ishah and no worries about postings. I completely sympathize with you and the time it takes to post. Going back to school should take priority. Good luck with school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being nominated for two more times!! Aa'Ishah, it's a beautiful thing that you choose to honor your priority and devote your time/energy towards your schoolwork. Appreciate what you now have and enjoy being who you are in the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't it be nice to beg (force!) people to give you another month? ;) Ahh, don't worry too much about your blog! Good luck with uni stuff and studying. Sometimes school just has to take priority. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm only going back to school on Wednesday so me very lucky!! But i hope you have a great back to school!

    Sangita @ Whisper of Reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's TOTALLY understandable that you (and many other bloggers!) will be posting less. As much as we'd all love blogging to becoming our full time life, that pesky REAL WORLD doesn't like being ignored. So post when you can! We'll all be avidly reading when you do :) Have fun going back to school, and good luck with applying to uni!

    And congrats on your well deserved awards! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love hearing from you all! I read every one and do my best to visit your blog in return. I look forward to hearing your thoughts! :)

Please note that this blog is now an award-free zone. I appreciate the thought, but unfortunately I just don't have the time anymore.